Historical Archive Only
Important: This website is operational for historical purposes only (as of July 2008). Only titles published by EdAlive can be purchased from this site.
Please visit EdAlive and CSPplus if you are interested in aquiring educational software.
Terms and Conditions of Use
About this document
- By using our website, you confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions of use described below. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
Restrictions on Materials
All materials on this site are the copyrighted property of Erinzan Pty Ltd ABN 29 003 829 570, trading as New Horizons (referred to as "New Horizons," "we," "us," or "our" herein).
- The materials posted on this site by New Horizons may be retrieved solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. They may be downloaded to a single computer or sent to a printer solely for that purpose, provided that you do not remove any copyright or other legal notices from that material. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
- You may not otherwise copy, create derivative works from, modify, distribute, transmit, license, sell or make use of in any other way the contents of this site without the express permission of New Horizons.
- You retain copyright in the material you send us. The act of sending it to us automatically grants us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to display it on this website and worldwide rights including moral rights to display it in any advertising related to the site that we may undertake plus the rights to distribute, sub-license, reproduce or publicly perform or display it for any purpose New Horizons chooses, whether commercial or otherwise, without any compensation to you.
- By posting or submitting material to us you represent that you have the authority to do so and such material will not infringe the rights, including copyright, of any third party. You shall not submit to this site any materials which libel, defame, invade privacy, or are obscene or pornographic; violate any law or regulation; advocate illegal activity; or advertise or otherwise solicit funds or are a solicitation for goods or services. You agree to indemnify New Horizons and its officers, directors, employees, and suppliers from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your submission of any materials in violation of the foregoing restrictions.
- We reserve the right to review, edit or delete any material submitted to us. Notwithstanding the above, New Horizons expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this website or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use thereof.
Links from our website
As a service to users of this site we link to other sites on the Internet. We review these websites carefully before linking to them to make sure their content is safe for our audience. Given the frequency of changes to websites, however, we cannot guarantee, or take responsibility for, their content. Sites we link to may link to sites we don't approve of. For these reasons you assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links.
- All trademarks, logos, images and content of sites not affiliated with New Horizons are the property of their respective owners.
Any rights and remedies conferred on you by the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Legislation in Australia in relation to goods and services provided by New Horizons which cannot be excluded or restricted, New Horizons does not exclude, but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
- New Horizons makes no representations or warranties with respect to this site or its contents (including without limitation material communicated by third parties), which are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. New Horizons disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to such information, products and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and noninfringment. New Horizons makes no representations nor warranties that the services provided by this site will be uninterrupted, error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or server that hosts it will be free from computer viruses or other harmful components. New Horizons does not warrant that the information available in this site is accurate, complete or current.
- In no event shall New Horizons and/or its suppliers or anyone else connected with the creation or delivery of the site be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of this site, whether based on contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, even if New Horizons and/or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages.
- Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This site is controlled by New Horizons in Australia and is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia regardless of the place or places of its physical execution and performance and without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. New Horizons makes no representation that the materials contained in the site are appropriate or authorised to use in all countries, states, provinces or any other jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to New Horizons.
- EFFECTIVE DATE: 8/4/2004